Protection for your Valuables
- Underwriters Laboratory tested and approved combination lock with primary relocking trigger offers maximum security.
- Secondary and tertiary relocking mechanisms, independent of the combination lock, guard against attempted entry by punching, drilling or hammering. Re-lockers never in the same place.
- Recessed, precision fit, hand-ground doors for pry-proof fit.
- Finely tuned bolt works.
- Stainless steel locking pins carefully fitted for interlocking precision fit. Not mild steel or chrome plated.
- Fire retardant liner with door gasket.
- Interior completely lined with leather, wood or carpet. NO GLUE for fire safety.
- Quad-wall Construction.
- Lifetime warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- Meets California Code of Regulations section 977.5 for gun safety device standards.
Hall’s can build safes to your specifications; including size, color and options.